Saturday, March 21, 2009

And this is what my teacher thought...

My teacher, Candice, left me the nicest comment about my open aperture pencil picture (see below)! Here is what she said:

candice*stringham
[Mar 20, 2009 at 11:37 PM]
I think this image is lovely! All the tones work so well together and there is just something about new pencils that is almost romantic isn't there? Anyway, you did a good job picking out the apertures. I think the reason on the closed aperture you were having a hard time is because when the aperture is so closed you have to let in light other ways and that means a really slow shutter speed. And as you know from lesson one a slow shutter speed equals camera shake. I think that was probably what was happening. If you turn up you iso it will help or if you open your aperture a little or if you moved to brighter light or use a tripod. Any of those things will help. But I must say I think you have an eye for this!

I am very proud! I feel like I just got a gold star on my forehead!

No comments: