Monday, June 29, 2009

Two in one week...

I love scrapbook challenges, especially when I am able to think of an idea right away to fit the challenge. This challenge was to use a screen shot from a website on a page. I had just taken some fun pictures of my kids and nieces and nephews holding a toad, so I did a quick search on Wikipedia for toad info. I found a page I liked and did a screen shot, then cropped out the pictures I didn't want on my page. I found papers and elements to fit the feel of the page, then put it all together. Here's how it looks:


Supplies:
Background paper: Harvest Sky by Gina Cabrera, Digital Design Essentials (I changed the color of it, though)
Stamped letters: Little Dreamer Designs (color change by me)
June Tag: LivE Designs (JessicaSprague.com)
Stapled Tags: Thank Ya Kindly kit by Jessica Sprague
Dotted paper: Creativity by Crystal for JessicaSprague.com
And the font for journaling is Cochin (I think I forgot to list that when I posted it to the Spraground gallery. Whoops.)

No comments: